basic understanding of SEm using ONIX

Ωnyx Foren General SEM Discussion basic understanding of SEm using ONIX

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Autor
    admin
    Administrator

Hi there, I really appreciate your work on this program. I think that It will be so useful for me. However, I have some basic questions that hopefully you can help me to resolve. I will appreciate that, because I just feel a bit stuck

1. Are the beta coefficients those printed in the path? I mean those standarized that goes from 1 to -1? In my analyses I found some paths with values over 1 (3.5) and I am wondering if this is due to 1) I am working with unstandarized data 2. I have the problem of multicolineality ( i think this last is not my problem). How do we know which beta coeff is Onix giving to me ( the standarized or the not standarized?

2. In the user guide kind of recommends to apply the z-transformed to our variables. I am not sure which cases I should to use this transf! But for the other hand if I use my „normal“ data the summary gives a z value.

3. in the summary of results appears X2 (empty) but in X2 from independent a result. 16.29. Is the model wrong?

Thanks a lot for your time helping me on my way to learn SEM using Onyx!

Yudi

admin
    Administrator

1. The values on the paths are usually unstandardized values. To show standardized values, please right-click on the path of interest and choose „show standardized estimates“. They will be displayed next to your unstandardized estimates on the path.

2. This really depends. I would need to have more information.

3. I am not sure what you mean. Could you share your model or a screenshot?

Thanks for using Onyx,
    Andreas

Ansicht von 2 Beiträgen - 1 bis 2 (von insgesamt 2)
  • Das Forum „General SEM Discussion“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.